Working together to treat the whole person, as well as their family
Elizabeth Frig, BSc, Grad Dip. Nutrition & Dietetics, MDAA, is a highly experienced dietitian in a range of clinical areas including eating disorders and obesity.
Elizabeth has been providing nutritional management, support and treatment to older adolescents and adults with eating disorders in both specialist intensive inpatient programs and outpatient treatment settings over the past twenty years. She is the senior clinical dietitian at the statewide Peter Beumont Eating Disorder Unit and provides dietetic intervention to the individual, joint family sessions as well as facilitating nutrition and meal support groups. Elizabeth is committed to consultation, teaching and training of dietitians, health professionals and students. She has previously consulted at Assisted Recovery Program at Total Health Care.
Membership and Professional Activities:
– Dietitians Association of Australia
– Australia and New Zealand Academy for Eating Disorders (ANZAED)
– Academy for Eating Disorders (AED)
– National Eating Disorder Collaboration (NEDC)
– Former NSW & National convenor of Eating Disorder Interest Group for the Dietitian’s Association of Australia